Side-cantilever canopy for cars is suitable for fitting into smaller spaces, particularly suitable for passages between objects. It is made of tubular steel and protected with epoxy and polyurethane coating. With arch-shaped roof with two cantilever carriers connected by longitudinal beams (rafters). The construction relies on two reinforced concrete socles. The cover is usually lexan, and on the request, we can make a canvas. There is a combination of covering with the sandwich panel but in this case, the carrier is constructed as straight bias because the panel is not flexible. Covering with sandwich panels is done only in cases where the canopy is used as a summer house.
- Construction is made of rectangular tubing
- Dimensions: 2.8 x5m, height 2.5 m
- Covered by lexan 10mm, with gutter
- Transportation and installation for Vojvodina and the region of Belgrade and Sabac
- Offer does not include the costs of making the concrete socles